Mille Plateaux Nacht 2000.5 "A lullaby in kitchenland"

audio galerie berlin at staalplaat.com
Mon Nov 6 12:43:50 CET 2000

Mille Plateaux Nacht 2000.5
The sound activists from the Staalplaat Sound System will present "A
lullaby in kitchenland" its domestic machine show in medium size, meaning
no installation with decorated refrigerators or prepaired wash-machines,
but we will use our orchestra with matrix printers, and customized kitchen
utilities e.g.. lots of of hand mixers, hairdryers, vacuum cleaners , jig
saw, tumble dryers etc. etc.
We recompose the kitchenland sounds and control the sound sources with,
among others,
the 4 arm turntable over personalized light organs.
The sound activists are: Carlo Crovato and Geert-Jan Hobijn.
Your all invited to come

Berlin Thursday, 14.11, 20.00 hour, volksbuehne Großes Haus, Sternfoyer,
Roter Salon
(among others: Vladislav Delay, Frank Bretschneider, m2/Panacea, Achim
Wollscheid,
Curd Duca (tbc), Steinbruechel, Dimitri de Perrot, Staalplaat Sound System,
T.F.Q.R.)

--------

Staalplaat Amsterdam: staalkade 6 1011 JN Amsterdam the Netherlands
P.O.Box 11453 1001GL Amsterdam Tel : +31 (0)20 6254176 Fax: +31 (0)20 6239281

Staalplaat Berlin audio galerie Germany
P.O.Box 540205-10042 Berlin
Visit: http://www.staalplaat.com