[announce] konzert 28.07.17

Hörbar e.V. - Konzert- und andere Ankündigungen hoerbar-announce at lists.hoerbar-ev.de
Mo Jul 10 22:56:25 CEST 2017

                                        HÖRBAR - KONZERT  am Freitag
28.Juli 2017
                            Brigittenstraße 5 im Hinterhof. Einlass 21
Uhr  Konzertbeginn 22Uhr
http://www.hoerbar-ev.de/

                                        Diesesmal kommt "Sterile Garden"
aus den USA
                                              Jacob DeRaadt mit zwei
Kollegen
                                       (amplified metal percussion, tape
manipulation)

                                                  hier eine kurze
Selbstbeschreibung :
                  I've been active in the experimental/performance art
scenes for over 10 years with my project, Sterile Garden,
                  Sterile Garden focuses on the intersection of
geographical psychology and industrial decay through the mediums
                 of tape manipulation, field recording, and amplified
metal percussion.
                 To reinforce the sound collages, we often incorporate
video and performance art into our live performances.
                 We've toured the United States three times, and have
performed at national festivals
                 such as Ende Tymes Festival of Abstract Liberation and
Denver Noise Fest.
https://sterilegarden.bandcamp.com/

<https://f4.bcbits.com/img/0009441492_10.jpg>