Konzert im April

stefan ebinger s.ebinger at gmx.de
Don Apr 22 19:54:35 CEST 2004

Liebe Freundinnen und Freunde der experimentellen Musik
Die Hörbar wird in diesem Monat noch zwei Konzerte veranstalten :
So 25.04:
Die Hörbar Im Skam und am
Fr., 30.04 Die Hörbar wie gewohnt in den Räumen des B-Movies

So 25.04:
Die Hörbar Im Skam
Beginn 21.00 h

Z´ev
This album has no melodies. It hardly even has any tones. It consists mostly

of drums [synthetic and physical both, I think] plus some electronic noises
and some found talking.
And it got me. I kept turning off more and more lights. I kept turning the
volume higher and higher. And when all the lights were off, and my eyes were

closed, and the sound was as loud as the plaster could withstand, I sat
there and didn’t move.
This isn’t trance music. It’s like a vise screwed onto your skull. You don’t

let your mind wander. You have no mind. You’re sucked into a very ancient,
lightless place where only hunger and power exist. African and Taiko
drummers can sometimes visit rooms adjacent to this one, but they enter them

in the company of each other and their ancestors, as a matter of culture and

ritual. Z’EV goes there alone.
The beats gallop and battle, hammer and build, pure and hard, sometimes
verging on dance punishment. Jets of volcanic steam blast through. A snake
hisses and twists. A scraped gong generates heartless whorls. A shrilling
noise fills the upper regions. The voices, in narration or cut up into
rhythmic samples, are solitary fabrics of abstraction, humanity as a random
clot of matter.
This is real, ultimate stuff, the kind of determined and concentrated energy

that doesn’t make it onto a record very often, because not many artists have

the guts to stare at emptiness without flinching. And they don’t expect an
eager audience.

Bohrmaschine Privat
Bohrmaschienen im elektro-akustischen Prozess
SKAMraum
Beim Trichter 1

Fr., 30.04
Die Hörbar in den Räumen des B-Movies

Un caddie renversé dans l´herbe
A self description: Music made by hundreds of unknown influences, specific
temporary places, some souvenirs sampling older souvenirs, garden practices,

pastiches... A music made far from reviews, far from wires and vital pens
and close to the coast. Music is always a cross-pollinated ground and the
digital process is just this: a process... Far from soft-wars stereotyping
tired clicks... A music made by itself, Un Caddie was there, right, but just

listening to and apparently changing orders, the same sound but different...

Axiomatic integration
Axiomatic integration führt scheinbar widersprüchliches zusammen: auf
der grundlage verschiedenster soundquellen bilden sich melodische
passagen aus noisigen elementen heraus, kitschige bilder werden mit
abstrakten formen gebrochen, knarrige sounds verbinden sich mit klaren
klängen, organische gebilde verwandeln sich in konkretes, ruhige intros
steigern sich zu aggressiven sequenzen.

2003 war axiomatic integration mit incite/ und gradient communication
gemeinsam auf usa-tour und spielte unter anderem in new york city und
chicago. eine weitere tour ist für diesen sommer geplant.
Näheres unter : www.a.i.radylon.com