die Hoerbar im April

stefan ebinger s.ebinger at gmx.de
Son Mar 7 23:32:45 CET 2004

Das Programm im April

Die Hörbar präsentiert im Monat April gleich mehrere Veranstaltungen :

Mi14.04:
Hörbar im Waagenbau:
Beginn : 21.30 h

Xyramat, Heidrun und Ditterich von Euler Donnersperg
legen auf.

An diesem Mittwoch findet die Hörbar ausnahmsweise nicht in den Räumen des
B-Movies statt sondern im Waagenbau

So 25.04:
Die Hörbar Im Skam
Beginn 21.00 h

Z´ev
This album has no melodies. It hardly even has any tones. It consists mostly
of drums [synthetic and
physical both, I think] plus some electronic noises and some found talking.
And it got me. I kept turning off more and more lights. I kept turning the
volume higher and higher. And
when all the lights were off, and my eyes were closed, and the sound was as
loud as the plaster could
withstand, I sat there and didn’t move.
This isn’t trance music. It’s like a vise screwed onto your skull. You don’t
let your mind wander. You have
no mind. You’re sucked into a very ancient, lightless place where only
hunger and power exist. African and
Taiko drummers can sometimes visit rooms adjacent to this one, but they
enter them in the company of
each other and their ancestors, as a matter of culture and ritual. Z’EV goes
there alone.
The beats gallop and battle, hammer and build, pure and hard, sometimes
verging on dance punishment.
Jets of volcanic steam blast through. A snake hisses and twists. A scraped
gong generates heartless
whorls. A shrilling noise fills the upper regions. The voices, in narration
or cut up into rhythmic samples,
are solitary fabrics of abstraction, humanity as a random clot of matter.
This is real, ultimate stuff, the kind of determined and concentrated energy
that doesn’t make it onto a
record very often, because not many artists have the guts to stare at
emptiness without flinching. And
they don’t expect an eager audience.

Bohrmaschine Privat
Bohrmaschienen im elektro-akkustischen Prozess
SKAMraum
Beim Trichter 1

Fr., 30.04
Die Hörbar in den Räumen des B-Movies

Un caddie renversé dans l´herbe
A self description: Music made by hundreds of unknown influences, specific
temporary places, some
souvenirs sampling older souvenirs, garden practices, pastiches... A music
made far from reviews, far
from wires and vital pens and close to the coast. Music is always a
cross-pollinated ground and the digital
process is just this: a process... Far from soft-wars stereotyping tired
clicks... A music made by itself, Un
Caddie was there, right, but just listening to and apparently changing
orders, the same sound but
different...

Axiomatic integration
Axiomatic integration führt scheinbar widersprüchliches zusammen: auf
der grundlage verschiedenster soundquellen bilden sich melodische
passagen aus noisigen elementen heraus, kitschige bilder werden mit
abstrakten formen gebrochen, knarrige sounds verbinden sich mit klaren
klängen, organische gebilde verwandeln sich in konkretes, ruhige intros
steigern sich zu aggressiven sequenzen.

2003 war axiomatic integration mit incite/ und gradient communication
gemeinsam auf usa-tour und spielte unter anderem in new york city und
chicago. eine weitere tour ist für diesen sommer geplant.