Betty Bombshell Listings Summer 2001

Betty Bombshell bettybombshell at hotmail.com
Fre Mai 18 00:38:05 CEST 2001

Hi,

Just wanted to let you all know about my gigs/plans for May/June/July  2001.
Hope to see you at some (all?!) of them!
	For further infos, please give me a mail.....

Best Wishes,
BB

RELEASES:

Ascension CD ROM with Betty Bombshell comic  from Sushi and video by
Princess Perfect
on Digital Kranky (Berlin) tentatively  July, available  per mail  order  (
http://www.digitalkranky.de )

Submission Impossible (collaboration with Low Entropy (praxis/Blut)
http://www.widerstand.org

PERFORMANCES:

MAY:

31 May, 10 pm
Berlin vs. Hamburg, Phonodrome,  Hamburg
Betty Bombshell (Rep. Berlin)

JUNE:

8 June, 10 pm
(26 May-9 June Fatal Film Fest)
DHR Fatal Festival, Deli, Berlin
Hanin Elias, Female Macho, Nic Endo, Betty Bombshell

9 June, 3 pm (?)
Hoerbar Barkassen Cruise on Hamburger Harbour,
Feat. Tochnit Aleph

23. June, 10 pm
BB presents...., Tanzhalle  St. Pauli, Hamburg
feat. Collectable flyer from S. Boyle!!
Stay in School (Peaches, Taylor „Daddy“ Savvy),
Betty Bombshell, World Provider (Shary Boyle),
Nykoma,  BB video from Princess Perfect.

JULY:
dates tentative...stay tuned but....
BB presents.....
Audio Chocolate  Night feat. Bomb 20, Patric C; Oliver Bulas, BB.

Jennifer Lowpiss and Pimp Daddy  (Decode Records)

Betty Bombshell Birthday Bash 2001 (HH and Berlin (?))

all dates  in the Astrastube, Hamburg....

RADIO.....FSK 93.0

9 June
>From Beirut to Berlin: Nykoma Special

JULY