CFET.com - surf's up!

CFET cfet at cfet.com
Fre Sep 22 16:19:56 CEST 2000

dear friends,

we are proud to announce that the CFET website is no longer
under construction.

check it out at: http://cfet.com

you'll find info on our artists such as cassandra datakill,
pure, paul snowden, christoph de babalon, somatic responses,
n1tro, zbigniew karkowski, unit moebius and many more.

this month's audio section features tracks by n1tro, paul
snowden and somatic responses available for free download in
mp3-format.

we also have two new releases available on compact disc:

PP007 'search and destroy' featuring n1tro, somatic

PP008 'le depeupleur' from zbigniew karkowski and kasper t.
toeplitz

all CFET products are available online at M.DOS, the MEGO
mailorder:

http://www.mdos.at/labeldetail.php3?pid=1403

out soon:

PP009 DJ-mix-CD.  three live-mixes by n1tro, bombardier and
DJ scud

PP010 various artists: bomb20, frederik schikowski,
bombardier, eiterherd, felix kubin, cobra killer, n1tro,
somatic responses, jake mandell, hecate, geroyche/wintermute,
hanaji, the dyad, toktok, paul snowden, DJ entox, crito
thornton, candie hank, ostwald berthold and many more...

please note:

cross fade enter tainment have moved the office from hamburg
to berlin.

contact us now at:

cross fade enter tainment (CFET)
p.o. box 180 163 - 10205 berlin - germany

fax  49-30-24 72 86 22
e-mail: cfet at cfet.com
web: http://cfet.com

subscribe to our newsletter at: http://cfet.com/mlm/mlm.cgi

have a nice day muthafucker.

CFET
--
cross fade enter tainment - cfet.com
p.o. box 180 163 - 10205 berlin - germany - fax +49 30 24 72 86 22